Power BI May 2019 version, released on:
17th of May - 2.69.5467.1751 29th of May - 2.69.5467.2151
Here’s the complete list of May updates:
- Performance analyzer pane
- Table and matrix keyboard navigation
- Line data label position control
- KPI visual indicator text size control
- ArcGIS maps for Power BI updates
- Mapbox updates
- ValQ – Modern Digital Planning
- Advanced Graph Visual
- Craydec Control Charts
- Walkers Animated Pictogram
- Treemap Bar Chart by MAQ Software
- Essbase connector: Support for Native Query (MDX).
- Intune Data Warehouse connector
- Tenforce connector
Note: Due to WordPress.com storage limitation we moved Power BI installation files to SugarSync file storage.
Sergio Zenatti Filho
7 thoughts on “Power BI – May 2019”
sorry to interrupt, but do you have a copy of Powerbi Report Server version of May 2019?
Do you have version: 2.65.5313.1562 64-bit(January 2019) ?