It was great to present Streaming data with Azure IoT Hub, Stream Analytics, Blob Storage, Azure SQL DB and Power BI at Perth SQL Server User Group.
In this session I presented the following:
- Overview of IoT and IIoT;
- Overview and provision of Azure SQL Database;
- Provision of Azure Blob Storage;
- Overview and Provision of Azure IoT Hub;
- Azure IoT Reference Architecture;
- Create a Power BI Dataset to receive real-time data;
- Overview and Provision of Azure Stream Analytics
I also, demo a Raspberry Pi with temperature sensor streaming data to Azure IoT Hub and how to store streaming data in an Azure Blob Storage and Azure SQL database. For visualization, I used Power BI to show real-time data.
In the following months, I am planning to post how to setup the demo above.
You can find the presentation below:
Thanks all for attending it.