Power BI December 2017 version, released on 11th of December.
Here’s the complete list of December features:
- Q&A for report creation (preview)
- Cross-highlighting for bookmarks
- More bookmark flexibility
- Field properties pane and field descriptions
- Scatter visual from x- & y-axis groupings
- High density sampling for maps based on latitude and longitude
- Responsive slicers
- New custom visuals
- Adobe Analytics connector (preview)
- HDInsight Interactive Query connector
- Data.World connector
- SAP BW connector improvements:
- IBM Netezza connector is now generally available
Note: Due to WordPress.com storage limitation we moved Power BI installation files to SugarSync file storage.
Hope it helps you!